Thursday, April 28, 2011

SPACE WORLD!


Amusement parks are not really my thing.  Maybe it it because I've seen too many CSI type shows where the murders and accidents take place at amusement parks - but I associate them with decapitations.  Never-less, Wednesday I went to Space World Amusement Park with the Teens & Pre-Teens.  

Yes, I rode this roller coaster...

They convinced me to ride every single rollercoaster, and while it was terrifying, I had a wonderful time.

Wondering what I was getting myself into...
This roller-coaster shot you forward....
Then pretty much straight up and down!
I only survived because it went so fast!  (15 sec.)

It was a sunny day in the park, and there were very few other people there, so we never had to wait for a ride.  

Me in the park....moon bounce in the background 
Water Ride!
Stingray - one of the boys got to feed him!
Haha, my kind of ride, the airplanes!
15 minute ride - beautiful views!

I lost my voice, got a little sunburn, and ended up with some bruises from the harnesses, but it was a blast! 

Sunset on the drive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment