Thursday, April 28, 2011

Photo Shoot Fun!


Sunday I went on a photo shoot with Ms. Shannon.  She is the Sasebo base SLO, and she does photography on the side - and she volunteered to take some pictures of me.  

Photo by Ms. Shannon
Photo taken on my camera by Sherri

I was grateful to get some shots with the cherry blossoms and shrine, and I also enjoyed being able to see Ishidake Observatory where some beautiful images from The Last Samurai were shot.  

Ishidake Observatory
Sherri in the look-out!

Sherri and I had some fun taking pictures of our own afterwards.  

Serious Sherri
Such a pretty girl!
Peace!

Then I enjoyed “meat on a stick” with Sherri, Alisha, and her husband, followed by a girl’s night of melon soda floats and YouTube videos.  

Sherri's dog Ahmei
Japanese Habu Sake...real snake...so CREEPY!
The two of us in the car...
Sherri and I at the restaurant
Our table after too much food!
Lots of Vending Machines with NO MELON SODA! 
My Melon Soda Float - YUMMY!

Another great week/weekend in Sasebo (and I have yet to start packing).

No comments:

Post a Comment