Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Winter Wonderland

Snow outside WaHa
Training Day 3
Tuesday it SNOWED in D.C.!  Who cares about what I learned in the conference…I got to play in the snow!  I was part of a group of interns that were challenged to a snowball fight by a group of French high school students who were staying at the center, and there was no way we could tell them no.  It was so much fun, and so very cold.
Mark & Lindy in the snow!
Lindy & Me
Too excited about the snowball fight!
It was an intense fight!
My Snowball!!!  :-)









































Earlier in the day we had a balloon tower building competition, and although I cannot inflate a balloon to save my life, I was still able to use my taping skills to participate.  We came in second or third, depending on whom you ask.

My Team

Last Place  ;-)

Me, Eric, & Joey

The rest of my round table - Alyssa, Elizabeth, & Alyson

When we were not playing in the snow today was also our Phase 10 game night.  Cards are one of the best ways to bond…proven fact.  Oh, and it only took four rounds before the "always skip Dawn" phrase was used.  Figures.

Phase 10


1 comment:

  1. so glad you tagged the WaHa tree (because it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture)! chuckling that you called your group a "round table" and people figured out your phase 10 skills right off the bat. oh dawn.

    ReplyDelete